Inp.polri.go.id – Jakarta. The Traffic Management Directorate (Ditlantas) Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police prepared a number of Mobile Samsat service outlets to facilitate people in the Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jadetabek) areas in paying motor vehicle tax (PKB), Tuesday, 18 May 2021.
Following the information from the @TMCPoldaMetro Twitter page, the Mobile Samsat service is open from 08.00 to 14.00 Western Indonesian Time. as for the location of the service is provided in 14 locations namely
1. Samling Central Jakarta in the parking lot of Central Jakarta Samsat;
2. Samling North Jakarta in the parking lot of Samsat, North Jakarta;
3. Samling West Jakarta in the parking lot of West Jakarta Samsat;
4. Samling South Jakarta in the parking lot of Samsat South Jakarta;
5. Samling East Jakarta in the parking lot of East Jakarta Samsat;
6. Samling Kota Tangerang is located in the parking lot of Samsat Kota Tangerang and Palm Semi Karawaci in Tangerang City;
7. Samling Ciledug, the yard of the Samsat Ciledug Office and the Pinang Ciledug District Office;
8. Samling Serpong parking lot of Samsat Serpong and ITC BSD Serpong;
9. Samling Ciputat, Samsat Ciputat parking lot;
10. Samsat Kelapa dua, Intermoda Modern Market Cisauk Kelapa Dua and Polsek Pakuhaji Kelapa Dua;
11. Samling Bekasi City, in the parking lot of Bekasi City Samsat;
12. Samling Bekasi Regency, in the patkir page of Samsat Bekasi Regency;
13. Samling Depok in the parking lot of Samsat Depok, Kelurahan Kalimulya Cilodong Depok and Kelurahan Tapos Depok;
14. Samling Cinere in the Samsat Cinere parking lot.
There are several things that taxpayers must pay attention to before visiting the Mobile Samsat outlet. Among other things, ensure that the vehicle to be paid the tax does not have motor vehicle tax arrears for more than one year. Then bring some documents to make vehicle tax payments, such as bringing your original National ID (KTP), vehicle Registration (STNK) and Certificate of Vehicle Ownership (BPKB) accompanied by a photocopy attached.
This Mobile Samsat outlet only serves annual motor vehicle tax (PKB) payments, while for vehicle registration renewals (five years) and vehicle number plate changes, you must come directly to the Samsat office. Mobile STNK services are provided to make it easier for people to obey the law and pay their obligations to pay vehicle taxes.
While at the Samsat Mobile outlet location, Driving licences holders are required to implement the Covid-19 prevention health protocol by using masks, maintaining social distancing, washing hands and not crowding.