• Home
  • News
  • The Arsons and Vandals of Makassar City Riot Have Been Apprehended by the Police
banner banner
Criminal

The Arsons and Vandals of Makassar City Riot Have Been Apprehended by the Police

By Admin INP Selasa, 16 September 2025 Pengunjung (318) 2 Mins Read
the-arsons-and-vandals-of-makassar-city-riot-have-been-apprehended-by-the-police

inp.polri.go.id - Makassar. The number of suspects in the Makassar City riot, South Sulawesi, continues to increase. The police have named 53 suspects from the previously 42 people.

"53 suspects, consisting of 43 adults and 11 children," said the Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police, Senior Superintendent Didik Supranoto during a press conference at the Makassar Sub-regional Police Headquarters on Tuesday (9/16/2025).

In handling the suspects, police arrested the suspects from a number of cases. In the case of the assault on online motorcycle taxi driver Rusmadiansyah alias Dandi (26), the police have named three suspects.

"There may be new suspects, but it is still under investigation," said Didik.

For the destruction and burning of two police posts, there are four suspects. On the other hand, a suspect was charged under the ITE Law for incitement, while ten suspects were charged in the theft at a Bank Sulselbar ATM.

Fourteen suspects were charged in the arson of the South Sulawesi Provincial DPRD building. Two suspects were charged in the vandalism and arson of a car at the South Sulawesi High Prosecutor's Office. Eighteen suspects were charged in the arson and vandalism of the Makassar City DPRD building. 

Moreover, eleven suspects, children in conflict with the law (ABH), were placed in three locations.

"All are still under investigation," he explained.

(ad/nf/pr/rs)

Tinggalkan Komentar

Alamat email tidak akan dipublikasikan. Bidang yang wajib ditandai dengan *.

Komentar akan ditinjau terlebih dahulu sebelum dipublikasikan.

Komentar 0

Belum ada komentar. Jadilah yang pertama berkomentar.
banner banner

Related Post